Saturday, June 22, 2013

Introduction

This is my first post for my first blog ever. Not like it's a major achievement or anything, but eh. Anyways, I'm going to just give a quick introduction of myself, and then explain why I'm making this blog. I'm not going to give my name, but I'm 21 and an English Major. I'm studying to be an high school English teacher (I already know some of you are smirking thinking, "Good luck with that." or "Why?!"). My grammar isn't perfect, so there will be mistakes.

The reason I'm making this blog is so I can write my own reviews of things I've seen or watched. There are a lot of things I want to write reviews about. I plan on reviewing anime, manga, movies, books, and games. I'll only write about ones that I've seen, read, or played completely. I want to review them because I have a lot of things to say about certain movies, games, books, etc. and it's easier to write about them. Now, whether anyone actually reads and comments on what I've written, I don't actually care. I just want to write and this will be a nice little place where I can put my reviews and not have to worry about losing them like I would if they were saved on my computer.

I will write reviews for things that I believe actually deserves a review. I will not write reviews on things that people have probably read tons of reviews on. For example, I will not write a review on any of the old Disney movies, Twilight, or Harry Potter. I will take recommendations. If you want me to do a review on something, just leave a comment. However, it's best to choose movies, anime, or manga, since I will most likely be able to find them online. Games and books will end up costing me money most likely and will be a bit more time consuming. Even though I said I won't do Twilight or Harry Potter, if I get requests for those, then I will make a quick post about them. Though, I'm sure many of you are tired of hearing about them, so most likely not going to be asked about.

So this is my introduction and I hope that those who stumble upon my blog enjoy what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment